Saturday, June 1, 2013

Autism and Church

I haven't given myself the opportunity to post, as I returned from my European vacation on May 19, and then got good news from North Carolina State about their MBA program (I applied, and I was accepted). In the meantime, I present a great article about the spectrum and church. Hopefully I can finish my post concerning trip anxieties this week!

I'm not religious, but there is a good point raised here for those that are. The church, which is supposed to be a welcoming body, can do small things not to change their whole program, but to help the spectrum child feel included and not uncomfortable. Of course, the child could be like me and ask questions, but this isn't a skeptic forum. Enjoy the piece.

I also really want to knock that guy who wrote the comment off his block.

No comments:

Post a Comment